Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this Greek Revival style building was erected in 1855 to house the Lawrenceville Female Seminary after the original wooden structure burned in 1851. The school occupied the first floor, and the upper story served as a meeting place for the Masonic Lodge, whose members acted as caretakers for the building. The first floor is now a meeting facility and rental space for organizations or groups (e.g. the Northeast Georgia Civil War Roundtable on the first Sunday of the month.) The second floor holds exhibits from the county's past, and will be joined in the future by the Isaac Adair house which has been moved to property immediately behind the museum and is undergoing renovation and restoration.