Where are the worst intersections in Gwinnett?
There are fewer orange construction barrels this week in Gwinnett County. The weekly Gwinnett DOT road closures list indicates that at least four projects have been completed, and only one was added. Here's a look.
Added to the list:
- Rosebud Road at Temple Johnson Road will require intermittent lane closures through April 2014 for intersection widening and improvements, weather permitting. Any such closures will be between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Dacula: SR 316/University Parkway from Winder Highway to Harbins Road which had roadway improvements associated with Sugarloaf Parkway extension.
- Lilburn: Lawrenceville Highway/US 29 from Rockbridge Road to Hillcrest Road, which had pedestrian improvements.
- Lawrenceville: Old Peachtree Road at Sunny Hill Road which saw closures for roadway improvements.
- Suwanee: Suwanee Dam Road at North Gwinnett High School, which had queuing lanes installed.