In the post-fiscal cliff world of 2013, it's coming up on income tax season again. And a well-known tax business is ready with a special offer.
According to its website, well-known tax preparer H&R Block will prepare and file your federal income tax return for free through February 15, if you file the 1040 EZ form.
And Block will have satellite offices throughout Gwinnett. To find one near you, click here.
The block "free" offer carries the following conditions:
- If your filing status is single or married filing jointly;
- have no dependents or children;
- if you do not itemize deductions;
- have no mortgage payment;
- have a taxable income of less than $100,000;
- earned all income from wages, tips and allowable sources.
Also, Block will charge $39 to file state tax returns for such filers.
The IRS has said it will begin accepting 2012 tax returns on .
You might also enjoy reading:
- When Will IRS Begin Processing 2012 Tax Returns?