A Buford woman called police after a disturbing incident at the Texaco located at 1643 Buford Highway in Buford.
The woman told police she was at the car wash behind the business on Dec. 9 when she noticed a “skinny” white male with “an elongated face” staring at her and her daughter. The woman said the man’s staring reached the point where it became uncomfortable to her.
Read more on Buford Patch.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Man Clad Only in Underwear Causes Disturbance at Buford Hotel
- Couple Arrested in Connection With Road Rage Incident
- Items Stolen out of Trunk While Woman Shopped at Mall of Georgia
- Women Report Purses Stolen During Church Group Outing in Buford
- Woman Flashes Passing Motorist While Fleeing From Police