The Tutoring Center will be holding FREE SAT/ACT Test Preparation Seminars for high school students & parents.
Topics to be covered include:
* Important factors in College Admissions.
* Are the SAT or ACT tests absolutely required?
* Basic facts about the SAT & ACT Tests.
* How do the SAT & ACT tests differ? Which should I take?
* Which test scores will colleges use?
* Where can I take a real practice test without incurring costs?
* How can I improve my test scores?
* How do I plan for the PSAT, SAT, PLAN, ACT tests in high school?
* When should I take the SAT/ACT tests? How many times?
* When should I start preparing & for how long do I prepare?
* What are MY best options to improve my test scores?
* Any other questions that you may have. . .
The Tutoring Center also offers FREE college admissions planning services for all seminar attendees (by appointment) and FREE SAT/ACT Testing (prior registration is required, test dates/seats are limited & on a first-registered basis).
Registration is required for the Seminar - please call (678) 926-9475 or email SugarHillGA@tutoringcenter.com to register.