Father's Day is Sunday, June 16, and Patch wanted to share that loving feeling with the residents of communities all over Northeast Georgia.
Click on the links below to see videos of what people told us about dear old Dad. And share your own well wishes in the comments section below.
- Athens: "When I think of my father ... two words: wonderful and encouraging."
- Barrow: "I learned from my Dad a very good work ethic."
- Buford: "Taught me to drive my very first tractor."
- Dacula: "What I learned from my Dad was never take no for the first answer."
- Duluth: "Don't sit around feeling sorry for yourself."
- Lawrenceville: "He taught me nothing is guaranteed."
- Loganville-Grayson: "One of the sweetest days of the year."
- Monroe: "My Dad taught me how to be a man."
- Oconee: "Thanks for all the sacrifices. Love you very much."
- Peachtree Corners: "2 years ago I finally achieved Eagle Scout and I owe it all to him."
- Snellville: Biggest lesson from Dad — "Always have a backup plan."
- Suwanee: "He's there when I need him — rain or shine."
What is the most important thing you learned from your dad? Let us know in the comments.