Comedian Jerry Farber and entertainer Johnny Porrazzo will take the stage at the Buford Community Center on Feb. 2.
Farber, according to the Buford Community Center website, began his career as a piano player in 1975.
"Since then, he's become an infectiously hilarious, nonstop energizer who pokes fun at everything and everyone and hits home with his razor sharp style of hilarity and hot keyboard rhythms from jazz to classics to pop," the website states.
Read more on Buford Patch.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Local Radio Station Launches New Sports Radio Show
- Buford Community Center to Host Musical 'Spaghetti Western'
- Regal Entertainment Group Acquires Local Theater
- Superman Quitting His Day Job to Become Blogger
- Lingerie Football League Announces New Gwinnett Team