Construction is underway at the site of Dacula's first liquor store.
The foundation has been poured and crews are hard at work building Dacula Cork and Bottle at 2200 Hurricane Shoals Road.
Russ Weaver, who owns the store along with his wife Heather Weaver, expects the store to open in October.
"We're going to be open as quickly as possible," he said.
While there isn't much to see just yet, Weaver said passerbys will see a big difference by mid-July.
"Once the structure starts, it happens fast from there," Weaver explained.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Dacula Business Closing Its Doors
- Permit Issued for Construction of New 12Stone Church in Dacula
- Suntrust Branch Inside Hamilton Mill Publix to Close
- Live and Dead Roaches Found in Kitchen of Dacula Restaurant
- New Waffle House to Open This Week
- Dacula Sports Bar Closes