Woman Slapped in the Face Over Alleged Poker Debt
The woman told police she was slapped in the face after poker game at Del Rio.
A Buford woman was reportedly slapped in the face when she questioned a fellow poker player about an alleged unpaid debt after a Nov. 27 poker game in Dacula.
The woman told police that she and a Dacula man had been playing poker at Del Rio with the suspect.
As she and the Dacula man were leaving, the suspect approached the couple and said the woman owed him $400 and the man owed $100, but would not say why they owed him any money.
The Dacula man reportedly told the suspect he did not have the money and would have to pay him a few weeks.
The Buford woman said she did not owe the suspect any money and asked him to call someone who knew anything about her owing the suspect money.
According to the police report, the suspect told the Buford woman to stop lying and “unexpectedly slapped her on the left side of her face with an open hand.”
You might also be interested in reading:
- Police Called to Drunken Brawl at Del Rio
- Woman Reportedly Slaps Man at Bar, Calls 12Stone a ‘Cult’
- Three Arrested After Drugs, Gun and Ledger Found in Car
- Arrestee: ‘How the Hell Did I Get in a Police Car?’
- Man Tells Cop He Was Going to Sell Crack Cocaine to Raise Some Cash
- Vandals Damage Home, Vehicle in Hamilton Mill