Woman Says She Was Robbed at Gunpoint Near Bowling Alley
Second woman was present during incident, but was not robbed.
A 30-year-old Buford woman said she was robbed at gunpoint during a Dec. 16 incident near the Oasis bowling alley on Horizon Parkway.
The woman told police she was sitting in the front passenger seat of a vehicle while the owner was still outside the car. According to the woman, a man ran up to the car, opened the passenger side door, pointed a gun at her head and demanded money.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Woman Flashes Passing Motorist While Fleeing From Police
- Florida Woman Accused of Using Fraudulently Obtained Money During Buford Shopping Spree
- Man Clad Only in Underwear Causes Disturbance at Buford Hotel
- Man With ‘Elongated Face’ Reportedly Commits Indecent Act at Gas Station
- Arrestee to Cop: ‘I’m Just Tired of This’