Where Can Veterans Eat Free on Veterans' Day?
A number of restaurants with Gwinnett locations are offering freebies to those who served our country in the military.
This Veterans' Day, a number of local restaurants are giving away free meals to our nation's bravest.
We've compiled a list of places with local restaurants that offer specials for Veterans. While Veterans Day is officially on Sunday, Nov. 11, it is being observed on Monday, Nov. 12. Each restaurant's participation may vary. Most require a form of military identification
- Applebee's - Free signature entree on Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012.
- Arby's - Free Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich
- Chili's - On Sunday, Nov. 11, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., veterans and active-duty military can choose from seven free meals.
- Denny’s - Free pancakes, Monday, Nov. 12 2012: Free all-you-can-eat pancakes from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 12, for all active, retirees, and veterans with a valid military ID or proof of military service. Offer available in every Denny’s nationwide.
- Golden Corral - On Monday, Nov. 12, between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m., veterans get a free meal.
- Little Caesars Pizza - Get a free order of Crazy Bread with valid ID Sunday.
- Outback Steakhouse - Outback Steakhouse is honoring America’s military veterans by offering active duty military and veterans a free Bloomin’ Onion and a Coca-Cola product during the week leading up to Veteran’s Day until Nov. 11. This offer is available to Military Personnel with ID.
- Texas Roadhouse - Every Texas Roadhouse location across the country will participate in a free lunch event to honor the men and women of our armed forces. Choose from one of 10 free meals, plus sides and a drink. Offer good for All veterans, including all active, retired or former U.S. military. ID Required.
- T.G.I. Friday’s - Free lunch, Monday, Nov. 12, valid for all U.S. Military personnel and veterans. Must wear uniform (if permitted by your service) or present military ID or other proof of service. Only valid at participating locations for anyone with an old or current military ID.
- The Olive Garden - Free entrée Sunday, Nov. 11, for veterans and active duty military, during regular business hours. Choose from a special menu; all entrées inlcude freshly baked garlic sticks and choice of soup or salad. Offer good in US and Canada, proof of service required.
Visit this website to find more restaurants.
Do you know of any other local restaurants and businesses offering discounts to veterans? Let us know in comments below so we can get the word out to our local veterans.