Mom Calls Cops After Finding Receipt From Underage Son’s Alcohol Purchase
Woman said she would deal with her son, but asked the police to investigate the retailer.
A Buford mom called police after learning her 17-year-old son had purchased alcohol from a local convenience store.
The mom said her husband had gone out to their son’s vehicle on Jan. 4 to roll up the windows because it was raining. While in the car, the husband found a receipt from a gas station that indicated a $5.81 alcohol purchase.
When confronted about the purchase, the teen reportedly replied that it was no big deal since the gas station never checks identification for alcohol purchases.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Police Blotter: Stolen Catalytic Converter, Missing Tools and Ungodly Behavior
- Customer’s ‘Yapping’ Leads to Armed Confrontation
- Father Reportedly Threatened During Child Custody Discussion
- Money, Phone Cards Stolen During New Year’s Eve Burglary
- Pizza Deliveryman Robbed at Gunpoint