Man Killed Near the Mall of Georgia, Suspect in Custody
A 22-year-old Lawrenceville man has been charged in connection with the Dec. 12 death of a Buford, Ga. man.
Gwinnett County Police have made an arrest in connection with the Dec. 12 death of a Buford man.
Police responded to a report of gunshots at 1869 Appaloosa Lane, an apartment complex near the Mall of Georgia, at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday evening. When officers arrived, they found 19-year-old Trevon Watson of Buford dead at the scene. According to police, a small amount of marijuana was found near Watson.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Man Clad Only in Underwear Causes Disturbance at Buford Hotel
- Couple Arrested in Connection With Road Rage Incident
- Items Stolen out of Trunk While Woman Shopped at Mall of Georgia
- Women Report Purses Stolen During Church Group Outing in Buford
- Woman Flashes Passing Motorist While Fleeing From Police