Early Voting Line Is Long in Suwanee
The queue at George Pierce Park was into the main park street before 10 a.m.
This story orginated on Suwanee Patch
Want to vote in Suwanee today? Pack a lunch.
Before 10 a.m. on the first day of satellite voting (October 27) in Suwanee, the voter line stretched into the main street of George Pierce Park. Voting was in the park's community center.
A Duluth resident, who asked not to be identified, said she arrived at the park about 7:45 a.m., although polls opened at 9 a.m. She voted in about 20 minutes.
Early in-person voting opened today in five Gwinnett locations, including George Pierce. Voting hours are 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. at:
- Gwinnett County Elections Office, 446 West Crogan Street, Lawrenceville
- Centerville Community Center, 3025 Bethany Church Road, Snellville
- George Pierce Park Community Recreation Center, 55 Highway 23 NE, Suwanee
- Dacula Park Activity Building, 2735 Auburn Avenue, Dacula
- Lucky Shoals Park Community Recreation Center, 4651 Britt Road, Norcross.