Dacula High School Student Reportedly Raped by Another Student
The 14-year-old female said the incident occurred behind Dacula Family Sports.
Gwinnett County Police are investigating a report of a rape that allegedly took place behind Dacula Family Sports in Dacula, Ga. on Dec. 4.
A 14-year-old Dacula High School student was reportedly raped by a fellow student who the teen identified as a senior at the school.
According to the teen, the male approached her at the football field after school and inquired about a mutual acquaintance. The two then crossed the street to Dacula Family Sports and walked to the rear of the building.
At that point, the male allegedly pushed the female up against the wall and forcibly removed her pants. The teen told police the male then forced her to the ground.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Dacula Man Accused of Soliciting Nude Photos From Teen
- Man Pepper Sprayed at Little Mulberry Park
- Teen Claims She Was Threatened With Rape, Murder Over Laptop
- Woman Questions Officer’s Intentions During Arrest
- Teen Reportedly Raped Inside Braselton Highway Home