Buford Man Discovers Identity Theft When Credit Card Statement Arrives
Man said fraudulent charges had been made on several of his accounts.
A Buford man discovered he was a victim of identity theft while reviewing the monthly charges for one of his credit cards.
According to the Gwinnett County Police report, the man received his Best Buy credit card statement on Dec. 7. When he looked at the charges, he noticed several he had not made. The transactions, totaling $282, had been completed at the Best Buy on Pleasant Hill Road.
The man informed police he had also learned of fraudulent charges on his Jared’s credit card.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Women Report Purses Stolen During Church Group Outing in Buford
- Woman Flashes Passing Motorist While Fleeing From Police
- Man With ‘Elongated Face’ Reportedly Commits Indecent Act at Gas Station
- Arrestee to Cop: ‘I’m Just Tired of This’
- Woman Says She Was Robbed at Gunpoint Near Bowling Alley
- Walmart Shoplifter Stopped ‘at Taser Point’