The Tutoring Center, Sugar Hill, GA has multiple openings for Tutors who are passionate & enthusiastic about teaching children ages 5 - 18 in Math, Reading and Writing.
• "Well-rounded" individuals with a strong Math and English background
• A minimum of 2-3 years of teaching and tutoring experience
• Have completed Algebra 1, Algebra II and Geometry in High School with A's
• A 3.5 or better college GPA
• An outgoing personality with extensive work experience in the classroom
• Energetic, have a great attitude and enjoy working with children in a fun atmosphere
• Location: Sugar Hill, GA.
• Number of Openings: 3 - 5.
• Timings: 3:30 pm - 7:30 pm, Mon-Thu (all four days are required). Please do not apply if you cannot work ALL four days.
• Please apply at http://www.tutoringcenter.com